yconic - Laurier...WTF
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Laurier...WTF

A photo of universityapplier universityapplier
Okay i switched my choices from 1. BBA and 2. econ and accounting to 1. econ and accounting and 2. BBA but on Lauriers website it still shows BBA as my first choice? Am i too late? or does it take a while to update
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@universityapplier wrote
Okay i switched my choices from 1. BBA and 2. econ and accounting to 1. econ and accounting and 2. BBA but on Lauriers website it still shows BBA as my first choice? Am i too late? or does it take a while to update

I switched my choices not too long ago and it worked, but it took a day or two to update.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of EastSideBoyz EastSideBoyz
I switched my stuff from Laurier BBA/Ba to regular BBA and it still shows BBA/Ba as my top choice :s and its been a week now lolzz
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of king0fkings king0fkings
I think you're too late but why does it matter? Unless you have a 87+ average and want to get into Econ/Accounting because Laurier gives an alternate offer to Econ/Accounting if you don't get into BBA
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AlphaDog169 AlphaDog169

@king0fkings wrote
I think you're too late but why does it matter? Unless you have a 87+ average and want to get into Econ/Accounting because Laurier gives an alternate offer to Econ/Accounting if you don't get into BBA

what does your mark have to be inorder to get an alternate offer into econ?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@AlphaDog169 wrote

@king0fkings wrote

what does your mark have to be inorder to get an alternate offer into econ?

Assuming the cutoff is 86, then anything above gets an offer (BBA), anything 3% below (83-86) gets considered gets the ABS looked at, and some will get BBA offers and the rest get Econ offers, and if you are under 83 you will get Honours Ec offer (Honours Ec cutoff likely 82, so 82-83 only)
Was this helpful? Yes 0