yconic - Law and Business Undergrad
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Law and Business Undergrad

A photo of BudsFan94 BudsFan94
Hi,

I was looking into the Law&Business undergrad at Ryerson University and was looking for some opinions on whether or not this is an undergrad you think is good. Also how easy/hard do you think this program would be?

Thanks,

Bud
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of heesoup heesoup
That sounds interesting. Personally, I would like to do a similar thing as you like going to Ivey then law school ;)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Gucci Gucci

@heesoup wrote
That sounds interesting. Personally, I would like to do a similar thing as you like going to Ivey then law school ;)

Expensive duo.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup

@Gucci wrote

@heesoup wrote

Expensive duo.

Indeed. I probably won't go right away. After obtaining my HBA, I would want to work for a company and save up. Then, if I still want to pursue law, I would apply to law school. Btw, law school is almost the same price as grad school, so it's not bad. Ivey is the expensive one. However, I know they do offer some generous bursaries and yeah...

I also might look into the dual degree program for law & HBA but I am not sure yet...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Rourachnitchai Rourachnitchai
Grad school in Canada is pretty much free. Most students become teaching assistants and receive the necessary funding for tuition + living expenses.

Unlike law school.
Was this helpful? Yes 0