yconic - Life Science
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Life Science

A photo of zainy1993 zainy1993
Hey, do u think my marks are good enough to get into the life science programs I applied to, because so far i havent got any offers and all my friends have.

First Semester:
Adv Functions: 88
Business: 90
Chemistry: 83

Second Semester:
Biology: 87
Physics: 84
English: 82
Calculus: 83

Do you think they're good enough for Mac Life Science. Should i send an extenuating circumstance application, since I came to Canada this year only, in Grade 12 from Pakistan so it was kind of hard adjusting to a new "system".
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of lauramartinez93 lauramartinez93
Hey!
I also applied to 3 Life Sciences programs and I was also panicking because I was receiving no offers :/ However I finally did receive one from U of T :) My marks are like yours, just way lower in adv functions but I still got in! :D

Don't forget that this is one of the programs that the most people apply to, so it takes a long time for them to go through every application. But not to worry, have faith :)
You've worked this hard, and you will get in. :cheers:
Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of zainy1993 zainy1993
I hope so, my marks arent looking that good on paper at the moment. I'm just hoping that Mcmaster's cut off will drop from last year, 87% thats insane. I'm writing the extunating application by the way, don't wanna take any chances.
Was this helpful? Yes 0