yconic - Mac ArtSci :)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Mac ArtSci :)

A photo of Jezebel Jezebel
Pssssssssst...is anyone applying to mac's artsci?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of lowexpectations lowexpectations
I was going to, but then I looked at the supplementary application and it's HUGE.
My friend is applying though.
Why?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jezebel Jezebel
Yeah, the supp app is...thought-provoking...

I was just wondering, honestly :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Oh my goodness! You have no idea how hard I started wheezing when I saw this topic..
I'M APPLYING!
I saw the program and fell in love.
I passed by it in favour of Life Sci (hopefully to major in BioChem) during the Uni Fair.
Then I looked at Mac's website and again, fell in love. I even checked out SASS's website. Monthly milk and cookies!!

I even fell in love with the supplementary. I feel they are so much more personal and easier for me to answer than Health Sci's questions. I even like how there are so many questions. Gives me more opportunities to prove myself worthy LOL

Are you applying too?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kyleigh711 kyleigh711

@snowwhite wrote
Oh my goodness! You have no idea how hard I started wheezing when I saw this topic..
I'M APPLYING!
I saw the program and fell in love.
I passed by it in favour of Life Sci (hopefully to major in BioChem) during the Uni Fair.
Then I looked at Mac's website and again, fell in love. I even checked out SASS's website. Monthly milk and cookies!!

I even fell in love with the supplementary. I feel they are so much more personal and easier for me to answer than Health Sci's questions. I even like how there are so many questions. Gives me more opportunities to prove myself worthy LOL

Are you applying too?

That's exactly how I felt when I discovered it too :)
I figure if even the mandatory supplementary questions sound great, that's got to be a sign that it's a good fit :thumright

Anyone else applying?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted