yconic - Mac health sci
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Mac health sci

A photo of Seema1994 Seema1994
Hey I heard that for supplementary applications they put the applications in some sort of machine that scans for certain words they are looking for for a good application and also scans for plagiarism. Is this true?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of DntMessWitRohan DntMessWitRohan

@Seema1994 wrote
Hey I heard that for supplementary applications they put the applications in some sort of machine that scans for certain words they are looking for for a good application and also scans for plagiarism. Is this true?

And I've heard from someone on this (or similar) forum that it is read over by university students themselves....

*shrug*
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of andrewk512 andrewk512

@Seema1994 wrote

No.

And I've heard from someone on this (or similar) forum that it is read over by university students themselves....

This has been confirmed.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AbiHelbig AbiHelbig
Do they even check for plagiarism?
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Applying to:
McMaster for LifeSci, Health Sci and BioEng
UofT for LifeSci and BioEng
Waterloo for LifeSci, HonoursSci
Western Ontario for LifeSci and BioMedSci
Was this helpful? Yes 0