yconic - Mac life sci vs. queens life sci vs western biomed
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Mac life sci vs. queens life sci vs western biomed

A photo of sporty22 sporty22
Need help choosing: which one has a better reputation? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of inthemaking inthemaking
They're all pretty comparable, reputable programs. You should consider location, campus, cost, student body makeup/diversity etc instead to make a decision.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of CatRunner CatRunner

@inthemaking wrote
They're all pretty comparable, reputable programs. You should consider location, campus, cost, student body makeup/diversity etc instead to make a decision.

+1
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of morraa2 morraa2

@sporty22 wrote
Need help choosing: which one has a better reputation? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Yeah never go by reputation. Biggest deciding factors will be the atmosphere of the campus and what each program has to offer. I can tell you that Mac life sci is very research-oriented and fails to provide a wide selection of anatomy/physiology courses. I know with western you can do a combined science and business (BMOS or something), which i'd say would be quite useful if you're thinking of going into healthcare admin or drug companies lol. I'm not sure about queen's but I do know it isn't the biggest focus of their school, commerce is more what they're known for. Hope that helps
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Alot of people I know go to Mac and they love it!
Was this helpful? Yes 0