yconic - Mac Life Science Cutoff (Last Year)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Mac Life Science Cutoff (Last Year)

A photo of JP1511 JP1511
Anyone know what it was? I know in 2010 it was an 87%, what about last year?

Also, I have about an 86/87 avg, do you think that's good enough for Life Science I this year?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I got accepted last year in february. I had an average of 88. I think your average may be okay, but my best bet would try to raise your average by a few percentages. But they continue giving out acceptances until april, so if you don't accepted now, don't fret.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of idotknow idotknow
i'm doomed. Mine is just 86. no hope mannnnnn
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I have a 90 average (89.99) without my chemistry mark.. with my chem mark - my average drops to an 87.5, however in the life science prerequisites it says that you need english, bio, one of functions or calc and one of calc, functions, data, physics or chem. Since i'm taking english, bio, chem, music, repertoire, functions and calc(not yet completed) - would they consider my chem mark now? A bunch of my friends with 90 averages got accepted yesterday and I'm afraid that they're considering my chem mark now... and I know that you can't get into the mac life sci with an 87.5... what do you think?! Helppp!! :S
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of aquarius aquarius

@erinharvey wrote
I have a 90 average (89.99) without my chemistry mark.. with my chem mark - my average drops to an 87.5, however in the life science prerequisites it says that you need english, bio, one of functions or calc and one of calc, functions, data, physics or chem. Since i'm taking english, bio, chem, music, repertoire, functions and calc(not yet completed) - would they consider my chem mark now? A bunch of my friends with 90 averages got accepted yesterday and I'm afraid that they're considering my chem mark now... and I know that you can't get into the mac life sci with an 87.5... what do you think?! Helppp!! :S

You probably will get accepted in the final round if you don't get accepted now -do your best to get your calculus mark higher than chem .
Was this helpful? Yes 0