yconic - Made changes to OUAC application, but did not receive confirmation number
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Made changes to OUAC application, but did not receive confirmation number

A photo of cm0011 cm0011
I made a couple changes to my OUAC application (deleted a program, added a new one, and changed the number of choice for them). I submitted and, as far as I know, this is what it says on the OUAC website:

"If you do not receive a confirmation number, your changes and/or responses have not been saved and submitted to the OUAC. Please try again."

However, I'm still locked out of my application, just as if my changes did go through. I don't understand what to do now, I've checked my junk folder, I just haven't received it. Does that mean that my changes HAVE or HAVEN'T gone through? Will I still be locked out of application until the next business day? And also, when they say next business day, does that mean it won't be available to me until Monday, because today is Saturday? I really need to make another change before the deadline (January 11th).
Was this helpful? Yes 0
0 replies