yconic - Management Economics and Finance At U of Guelph (coop)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Management Economics and Finance At U of Guelph (coop)

A photo of Kamil94 Kamil94
Well this program called -management economics and finance at u of Guelph (coop) says it offers coop but I'm not sure if this coop is guaranteed with the program or what avg i need to get accepted to coop program... So if there is any one is in this program currently then can i get your feedback on this please...
so my questions to you are....
are you getting coop yes or know?
and if yes is it difficult to get?

Please and thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of Kamil94 Kamil94
:bigsmurf: Anybody :bigsmurf:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93
I highly doubt anyone from this program will respond. There certainly are no active forum members in Guelph BComm.

If you apply for co-op and are accepted, you are guaranteed* co-op (although there is likely a minimum cumulative GPA requirement that must be maintained to stay in co-op, but these also exist for the program itself so not a big deal).

The asterisk is there because only being in the co-op program is guaranteed. There is no guarantee that you will get a job. The placement rate as best as I can tell is decent but not outstanding. The quality of the placements, in general, are lacking. That being said there is potential to get a great position and any position you can get will be of benefit to you. You have five terms, so even if you can't get a job in your first term, or can't get a very good position, you have plenty more co-op terms to work towards better placements.

Hope that helps.
Was this helpful? Yes 0