yconic - Marketing programs Mcmaster vs. Laurier econ vs. Ryerson vs. Brock
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Marketing programs Mcmaster vs. Laurier econ vs. Ryerson vs. Brock

A photo of Sefear Sefear
So I want to get into marketing and with my top 6 courses not counting my functions pre-requisite I have an 83.5% average. With my functions mark though its only an 81.5%. From what I've read online it seems like with that average I still have a shot to get into Mac or Laurier Economics with my ABS form and I've already got early acceptance to Ryerson and Brock.

So the question is, which one do you think is better for marketing? I know Laurier and Brock are up there for accounting, but I can't seem to find anything about the marketing programs.

Thanks for the help!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Sefear Sefear
bump. Also if theres anyone who took any one of these programs your input would really be appreciated
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93
The Laurier Honours Economics won't be the greatest marketing program. It is a good program, but the only specializing you can do is Accounting, Financial Management, and Philosophy/Poli Sci.

I don't know a whole lot about the Brock BBA program or Ryerson. I would think they're fairly equal.

McMaster is a good business program, and being a full business program you could do marketing. I would think that this is your best bet.

I hope that helps.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@g93 wrote
The Laurier Honours Economics won't be the greatest marketing program. It is a good program, but the only specializing you can do is Accounting, Financial Management, and Philosophy/Poli Sci.

I don't know a whole lot about the Brock BBA program or Ryerson. I would think they're fairly equal.

McMaster is a good business program, and being a full business program you could do marketing. I would think that this is your best bet.

I hope that helps.

+ 1
Was this helpful? Yes 0