yconic - marketing
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

marketing

A photo of chatha93 chatha93
everyone talks about queens and ivey being great for finance but what is the best schoo for marketing? and how are McGill's marketing and finance programs?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of g93 g93
Schulich is said to be one of the better, but Ivey and Queen's have many people going into marketing and they are the top two schools, so...

Any of the three are good really. Honourable mentions to Laurier and Rotman. No comment on schools outside of Ontario.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of goldmansachs goldmansachs
Queen's and Ivey are on paper the best for marketing, but personally I would choose Schulich because you're going to be paying so much at Queen's Commerce and Ivey and it's just not worth it. Schulich has almost the same opportunities and good firms come there and you get all of that within a cheap tuition. The only reason Schulich is on the bottom of my list is because I want to go into finance.

EDIT: Welcome back g93 and congratulations on getting into AFM-PA! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@goldmansachs wrote
Queen's and Ivey are on paper the best for marketing, but personally I would choose Schulich because you're going to be paying so much at Queen's Commerce and Ivey and it's just not worth it. Schulich has almost the same opportunities and good firms come there and you get all of that within a cheap tuition. The only reason Schulich is on the bottom of my list is because I want to go into finance.

EDIT: Welcome back g93 and congratulations on getting into AFM-PA! :)

This.

And thanks, congrats on getting QC!
Was this helpful? Yes 0