yconic - McGill Admissions for Ontario Student?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

McGill Admissions for Ontario Student?

A photo of CB2011 CB2011
Hi guys,

I go to a non-semestered school in Ontario, so i have interim marks for all of my courses. I also have 3 gr. 12 courses completed (did them in g.11), and I am in the IB diploma program.

My top 6 average (which is what McGill looks at) is currently a 93, with english, 2 sciences, 2 maths, and an additional course. These are all the prerequisites to the Life Sciences program at McGill, which is what i want to go into.

I know McGill sends out early admissions from March 1st-April 15th. Do I have a shot of getting an early acceptance with a 93 top 6?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of prmly prmly
What are your grade 11 marks like?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of CB2011 CB2011

@prmly wrote

Average of about 90, and the 3 gr. 12 courses i finished last year were 96, 96, 92 (all marks going into my top 6)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of prmly prmly

@CB2011 wrote

@prmly wrote

Average of about 90, and the 3 gr. 12 courses i finished last year were 96, 96, 92 (all marks going into my top 6)

So far, those who've been accepted have grade 11 averages in the high 90s. However, your marks are quite solid and I wouldn't be surprised if you made it into McGill early admission.
Was this helpful? Yes 0