yconic - Mcgill- 2nd round of acceptances
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Mcgill- 2nd round of acceptances

A photo of helenbaker1993 helenbaker1993
It says on my Minerva account that my midterm grades were received on Thursday. Anyone else applying to General Arts at McGill been accepted this round?! My application still says "ready for review". Anyone know when they stop accepting?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
They don't have rounds. They have early(March 1 to April 15), and they have general(May 13 to May 20).

You'll hear at latest on May 20.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Ah well that's what I meant by rounds. Thanks :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of halestorm29 halestorm29
My account says they received my marks today. Ah!! Nervous. Only 11 days until we start to hear anything.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of marky marky
omfg I hope I get in...

May 13 to 20 means only 1 week for acceptances
Was this helpful? Yes 0

What programs did you guys apply to?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of halestorm29 halestorm29
I got accepted into general arts yesterday. My average is 90.33%. I was shocked that they accepted me only a day after receiving my marks! I'm really waiting on Desautels, which is very unlikely but oh well. Good luck to you guys!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of marky marky

@helenbaker1993 wrote
What programs did you guys apply to?

Biomed/Life sci

I don't think general acceptance starts on May 13 anymore.. the proof is that my friend got in yesterday. she is doing a victory lap (stayed back a year) and she got in.. I can't believe it
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@halestorm29 wrote
I got accepted into general arts yesterday. My average is 90.33%. I was shocked that they accepted me only a day after receiving my marks! I'm really waiting on Desautels, which is very unlikely but oh well. Good luck to you guys!

Congrats :) I applied to general arts as well, similar average. Hopefully I hear back soon too.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of prmly prmly
Got into General Arts with an 86% average.
Self-reported on April 13th and got my acceptance on April 19th.

You're pretty much in for sure.
Was this helpful? Yes 0