yconic - McGill admitted with condition
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

McGill admitted with condition

A photo of Simon93 Simon93
Hi to all
I applied to McGill and receive the notification in Minerva, applicant stautus, telling me that I'm admitted with condition. However I do not know what condition that is. Is it specified somewhere?
Also is "admitted with condition" a bad thing to get? For example meaning that you are kinda bad and they will only reluctantly accept you if you fulfill some additional conditions? Is there a rank like: accepted > accepted with condition > rejected...?
Thank you very much!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Joshki Joshki
mine says admitted pending final results.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of napinhei napinhei
Conditional acceptances are normal. It isn't a bad thing or something to be afraid of. It is conditional because you haven't finished high school yet so they don't have all of your marks. The condition will likely be something such as a minimum overall average in your top 6 U courses. Only people who apply out of high school receive unconditional acceptances.

You will receive a letter in the mail saying you have been accepted. In that letter it will tell you what the conditions of your acceptance are.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Simon93 Simon93
Thank you!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted