yconic - McGill Arts with a 90% average
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

McGill Arts with a 90% average

A photo of Sarahmac Sarahmac
So I've posted in here before, and I don't want to bother anyone, but I'm getting increasingly worried about getting into McGill for Arts. My top 6 average is a 90.5%, but I have a couple friends of mine who have already been accepted about two weeks ago with 88%, 87% (they weren't taking any IB classes). They live in Toronto and I live in London, so I realize that might be a factor. But still, is there any possibility that I could be rejected if they've gotten in with lower grades?
Thank you so much!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

A photo of slader23 slader23
I think maybe acceptances are rolling now...you will probably get in soon my friend got in to Arts Economics with an average of 89.5% so I think your pretty much set..You just have to be patient :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of prmly prmly
I got in with an 86% avg like three weeks ago. You're fine.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of colakid123 colakid123
There's no chance you won't get in. If you don't get in, PM me and I'll eat my hat. And then call McGill and ask them what's up.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Sarahmac Sarahmac
I actually got in last night at like 10:00! Couldn't sleep at all, and had to get up the next morning at 5:00 to set up for a Student Council event... so worth it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Emaad13 Emaad13
I have an 87% average, and I'm in IB...yet it still says "Ready For Review"! My two top choices are just playing with my emotions (McGill et Western) :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of redels redels
I have an 87 too, and mine still says ready for review... :( Anybody from Ontario been accepted with similar grades? I don't wanna be stuck in Kingston next year!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of helenbaker1993 helenbaker1993

@Emaad13 wrote
I have an 87% average, and I'm in IB...yet it still says "Ready For Review"! My two top choices are just playing with my emotions (McGill et Western) :P

If you get in to McGill do you think you'll go there? I see you want polisci, that's what I want as well :D. Hahah kind of pointless comment, I'm just excited.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Emaad13 Emaad13
^ LOL, yeah...I'm leaning towards McGill IF I get accepted. If not, then I'm going to Western!
Was this helpful? Yes 0