yconic - McGill Arts
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

McGill Arts

A photo of Palisades Palisades
Hey! I was just wondering what kinda averages everyone who's been accepted to McGill for Arts has. It's the end of March and I still haven't gotten an acceptance, I felt pretty good about getting in but now I'm starting to totally freaking out.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of allentsai allentsai
I got accepted on Monday with a 90.4 average.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

^ congrats!
And, Never mind... I posted this about an hour before I got my acceptance too! haha. SO HAPPY/RELIEVED.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of hapmie hapmie
when did you guys submit your applications and how does Mcgill make its applicant decision
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I submitted mine back in December. I don't think it makes much of a difference when you submit if you're a Canadian student. I know they do acceptances by region - americans are all accepted much earlier. I'm pretty sure they only look at your top 6 marks (4 U courses + a maximum of 2 M courses for Ontario). I think first round of admissions for ontario students ends mid-April, and then they do a huge chunk in May.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of NumberOne NumberOne
I got in with a 90 flat average and applied in December but I know people with higher averages than me, getting accepted later.

So don't worry about not getting accepted yet.
Was this helpful? Yes 0