yconic - Mcgill Chances?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Mcgill Chances?

A photo of sharming14 sharming14
My top 6 average is 90% I know on there website they're yearly acceptance average seems to be going up every year, but I know friends who were accepted early with 93.5% average. So I thought maybe I have a chance getting accepted later in May with a 90%. Does this seem reasonable? or am i just wishing.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of sharming14 sharming14
Im trying to get into their Undergrad Med program and yeah im from ontario too
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jordan123 jordan123
Hello i am in grade 11 in ontartio and i am also interested in the english program at mcgill for undergrad, but i am wondering what courses to take next year in grade 12. all i know is that they want my english mark, but what do you guys think will be great additional courses for either ART SCI and solely the arts
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Kareemy Kareemy
I have an 89ish average, and I don't have much doubt that I'll get in - my friend got in last year with an 87 into Bio-Med, and I presume Arts is easier to get into, or maybe that's just a common misconception - hoping for the best!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of SpongeBobSquarePants SpongeBobSquarePants

@Kareemy wrote
I have an 89ish average, and I don't have much doubt that I'll get in - my friend got in last year with an 87 into Bio-Med, and I presume Arts is easier to get into, or maybe that's just a common misconception - hoping for the best!

How did they get in with an 87? I thought the cut-off for last year was like 92.
Was this helpful? Yes 0