yconic - McGill Course Planning
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

McGill Course Planning

A photo of TooSmooth TooSmooth
I recently accepted my offer from McGill. Many of my friends who are attending different universities have the option to make a mock schedule/timetable.

Is this option available with McGill? I can't find it anywhere, in fact I cannot even pull up any info on courses for the upcoming winter term.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

Ok, it seems we must wait until July 27th to register but I hope they will allow us to at least see the courses (if not make a mock timetable) before then...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of LampShade LampShade
http://registersmart.org/

Use this to build your schedule. Each course code is on this website as well as the different times for each one. You can build a mock schedule with this.

Not sure when Minerva opens up for you to look at courses there, but I think it should be open, just not open to register.

But anyways, the McGill website + the site I gave you should be all you need.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of goldmansachs goldmansachs
LampShade clear your inbox!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@LampShade wrote
http://registersmart.org/

Use this to build your schedule. Each course code is on this website as well as the different times for each one. You can build a mock schedule with this.

Not sure when Minerva opens up for you to look at courses there, but I think it should be open, just not open to register.

But anyways, the McGill website + the site I gave you should be all you need.

Yeah, I figured out how to get the info for the classes to show.

Thanks for the link, this site looks pretty good! :thumright

edit; hmm, doesn't look like they have math 123 (required in bcom) as an option.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of LampShade LampShade
It's in Winter 2012. Math 122 is a prereq for math 123

Was this helpful? Yes 0