yconic - McGill Desautels: Chances
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

McGill Desautels: Chances

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I'm really looking for a person who was accepted last year near the cut off average of 91%, or knows someone who was. I'm wondering when you/he/she were/was accepted, and what exactly was your/his/her top 6 average?

What do you believe my chances are?
Adv func: 88
French: 90
English: 95
Classical Civilizations: predicted to be 94~96
Geography: predicted to be 94~96
Calculus: predicted to be 89~91

Modestly speaking my top 6 average is around 91.6~92, which is just a bit above the cut off average.

Really stressed out about this :s
Shouldn't have slacked off the first semestre.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

Anyone?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93
This forum isn't that busy. Lampshade is the only one I know of who is in Desautels right now. Honestly you shoudl spend 30-45 minutes doing some serious searching in the old forum, and see if anyone said they got accepted with a 91.6 average or w e. :cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of LampShade LampShade
Mhmmm... you have a chance. My friend got in with an average around that last year in March/April but she had lower pre-reqs. So if its the same as last year, you probably will.

But she then went to Rotman.... hahaha
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Oh that's great news!
I don't think I'll get in April though. They'll need to see my mid term marks which have three courses for my top 6 average. I'm guessing I'll get notified in mid May, but an acceptance is an acceptance, just praying there will be one.

Thanks LampShade!
Was this helpful? Yes 0