yconic - McGill Eng. Admission offers anyone? Last weeek!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

McGill Eng. Admission offers anyone? Last weeek!

A photo of Posai Posai
Hey guys, does anyone from Ontrario received an admission offer from Mcgill in engineering programs??

I read that from 13 to 20 of MAY is the deadline for all answers to ontarian students.(im from Toronto)

Anyway..please let me know :)

My average is 95.xxx

For the moment got accepted in coop-chemical Eng. at Waterloo and Ottawa..

Good luck for everyone !

really looking for Mcgill next year...
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Those dates are just an estimate. I called them and the receptionist said we should expect news in the next two weeks.

Your average seems like it's a guarantee though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Posai Posai
I called them also, the lady told me that around Mid-May we should receive an answer..Whatever..Do you know how we know if we get accpeted? do we need to constantly check minerva or they send you an email that says u gotta check Minerva..??
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of canta93loupe canta93loupe
You'll get an e-mail telling you to check Minerva.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Posai Posai
Anyone got something? Last Thursday they told me i was missing my grade 9-11 transcripts..then, after sending my missing files to them, on Friday they received them...since, my status is on ''further review required''. I am still waiting ...I cant understand that they checked my file only one day b4 the deadline which was the 20th..Anyway, I hope I get an answer by this weeek!

Anyone got rejected/accepted from Ontario ?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of hapmie hapmie

@Posai wrote
Anyone got something? Last Thursday they told me i was missing my grade 9-11 transcripts..then, after sending my missing files to them, on Friday they received them...since, my status is on ''further review required''. I am still waiting ...I cant understand that they checked my file only one day b4 the deadline which was the 20th..Anyway, I hope I get an answer by this weeek!

Anyone got rejected/accepted from Ontario ?

I'm in the same situation. I was so pissed on Friday because they said they needed my transcript and they were just telling me! Anyway, someone in my school got in for an engineering program (his second choice though, I can't remember which field) and his average was 90%. Just hope the get my transcript on time because the woman said if they don't they'll cancel my application. Hope you get in!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Posai Posai
Hopefully, we're both accepted...It is not fair man, they review our files only the day before deadline or so...This is probably the last week..cause I gotta make a choice soon...And I think I could've of had made it in the early acceptance..but whatever..As I said we both get positively served this week...
Was this helpful? Yes 0