yconic - McGill Engineering May accpetances!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

McGill Engineering May accpetances!

A photo of sammyz18 sammyz18
For anyone who has been accepted to engineering at McGill, post what you applied to and with what mark. I know a lot of you are still waiting, as am i, but these acceptances are around the corner!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Posai Posai
I am still waiting too man...i called McGill saying that they would answer most ontarian students this week...but on the website it is written 13-20 of May...

However...my Marks : fisiks: 93 Advncd funct.: 96 Calculus: 99
Biology: 98 chemestry: 98 english: 84

I think it is this week and begining of next weeek that things are gonna get moving, otherwisee..gotta call again lol..

BTW do we receive an email first or we need to check on minerva and later on we receive an email? im curious to knoww...because im cheking minerva often..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Damn man, your marks are prime. No need to worry at all.I live in alberta and the final day is friday. So ill definately know by this week. Average was 90.2, applied to mechanical and chemical.I think they are supposed to send you an email saying your status on minerva has changed, and then on minerva it will say either accpeted or rejected. I think, dont quote me on it lol.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Posai Posai
ok ok I seee.. hopefully, we're both accepted...applied for chemical engineering as well and civileng.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

yeah man....hopefully
Was this helpful? Yes 0