yconic - McGill Life Sci Tuitions?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

McGill Life Sci Tuitions?

A photo of ManUtd123 ManUtd123
Hi I'm wondering if I move to Montreal to live on campus at McGill Life Sci, how much would my yearly tuition be (assuming I have not recieved any scholarships)?

Another question is what's the difference between living on or off campus. Thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of CatRunner CatRunner
I'm sure if you check McGill's web site it will tell you how much tuition is, as well as how much residence costs.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ktel ktel
I also think it depends if you are a Quebec resident or not.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sllencer sllencer
^ yeah if you're not in Quebec (I'm not sure if it's true for ALL quebec universities) but they charge you the same tution as international students... i think...if I remembered correclty; but I do remember that their tution for non quebecers were ridiculous.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jellybeanrow jellybeanrow

@sllencer wrote
^ yeah if you're not in Quebec (I'm not sure if it's true for ALL quebec universities) but they charge you the same tution as international students... i think...if I remembered correclty; but I do remember that their tution for non quebecers were ridiculous.

The tuition rate isn't the same as international. If you're from Quebec, it's around the $2000 - $3000 mark, whereas out of province is around $7000. International tuition is $14,500 - $25,000 per year.
Was this helpful? Yes 0