yconic - McGill Residence Deposit & Survey?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

McGill Residence Deposit & Survey?

A photo of Sean1218 Sean1218
I'm not ready to complete my survey, but I need to know what the payment methods are like.

I was looking at http://www.mcgill.ca/student-accounts/procedure/ but I'm still not really clear.

Under 'By telephone/internet banking', the site makes it seem like I have to pay using some specific feature on my bank's website which I've never heard of

I just want to pay using a direct deposit from my bank account, or a regular credit card. Is this available after I complete the survey? As in, I just enter my bank's information, or credit card information (card #, 3-digit cvs, etc) on the McGill site? I was under the impression I could at least pay the same way I did for my McGill acceptance deposit, but I'm not so sure this is the case.

Also, I'd call McGill (and I will tomorrow), but I need to know before my parents leave for the week (in a few hours) to make sure I won't have any problems paying myself.

Thanks to anyone that can help!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of kiwifruit11 kiwifruit11
Nice timing. I literally paid my deposit like 5 minutes ago.

It's the exact same method you used to pay your acceptance deposit. Enter credit card number, expiration date, code on the back thing, and you're done. :)

I've haven't look over that link you have there, but I suspect that's probably for when you pay your actual monthly rent, once you're already in residence.
Was this helpful? Yes 0