yconic - McGill Residences
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

McGill Residences

A photo of SiobhanE SiobhanE
Hey, so I am very torn between RVC and Douglas. I definitely want a single room and I love the look of Douglas but not so much its location. I'm going into engineering so RVC makes more sense location-wise. Does the hill/location really have an impact? Any input?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of SiobhanE SiobhanE
anyone?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jessiexo jessiexo

@SiobhanE wrote
Hey, so I am very torn between RVC and Douglas. I definitely want a single room and I love the look of Douglas but not so much its location. I'm going into engineering so RVC makes more sense location-wise. Does the hill/location really have an impact? Any input?

RVC has a better location & much better food. If those are important to you keep that in mind. Douglas is pretty much popular for it's harry potter-esque look & tight knit community.

I personally don't really think the hill is a big deal but I'd prefer RVC. You probably won't get Douglas anyways unless you're a scholarship winner.
Was this helpful? Yes 0