yconic - McGill Science/Engineering
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

McGill Science/Engineering

A photo of Measys Measys
Has anyone whose applied to the physical sciences science category or engineering at McGill been accepted yet? If so, what was your average? Also, are you from Quebec/Ontario? I seem to recall hearing that decisions for people from Quebec & Ontario would be made at a later date... I've yet to hear back from them (my application is still "Ready for Review" zz) and my average has been a solid 92%
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of meghie meghie
Hello,

I'm in first year at McGill. Don't sweat it too much! I was accepted to all the Ontario universities pretty early, and wasn't accepted at McGill until late April. They are a bit slower at making decisions, I believe it's because they are waiting to receive more marks.

Hope that helps! Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Measys Measys

@meghie wrote
Hello,

I'm in first year at McGill. Don't sweat it too much! I was accepted to all the Ontario universities pretty early, and wasn't accepted at McGill until late April. They are a bit slower at making decisions, I believe it's because they are waiting to receive more marks.

Hope that helps! Good luck!

I was actually accepted last week :D

What are you studying?
Was this helpful? Yes 0