yconic - McGill Submission of Grades
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

McGill Submission of Grades

A photo of coolshoes coolshoes
At http://www.mcgill.ca/applying/admissionsguide/ontario/, it states that McGill receives "updated grades" on May 15. Will the university base offers of admission on these marks along with the April grades?

I really need the extra time between now and May to boost my marks by a few percent. I currently have a low 90s average, but they needed a 92.7% last year for life sciences. :/
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

I'm from Ontario by the way.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Anyone know? D:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of alexandrasiu alexandrasiu
Sorry I'm not entirely sure, but all I know from phoning them is that they receive 2nd semester mid-terms later than April 10th, which is the indicated deadline for interim grades on the site? The lady said not to worry about it since it's on OUAC.

But do Ontario schools even update marks in between 2nd semester mid-terms and finals? I don't think my school does, so I don't really know what they mean by that. Perhaps try calling them tomorrow?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I know they won't post anymore updated marks on OUAC, but my guidance counsellor said that McGill works differently and MAY request grades again after April. I havent been able to contact the university yet, so we'll see.
Was this helpful? Yes 0