yconic - McGill vs U of T Life Sci
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

McGill vs U of T Life Sci

A photo of CocoL CocoL
Hi, I know there is similar posts around and I have read them all:bounce: Just want to get some customized advice

I'm going into life science, too. I'm debating between U of T and McGill. For U of T, I got into Vic One (Stowe-Gullen) and got some scholarship offers for a total of approx. 9k. On the other hand, McGill offers me 3k.

Honestly, I don't care about the money that much b/c it will only be a tiny fraction of the whole expense I will spend for university-especially with the plan of getting into dental school.

I was almost going to accept the offer b/c of the GPA terror in U of T. Then I did some last minute research and turns out I won't be a Quebec resident after 3/4 years of undergrad. The only way I can be one is to ask my parents to move to Quebec (which they said is ok since they spend most of their time in a year outside of Canada)...

SO.... What do you suggest?

Thx in advance
Was this helpful? Yes 0
0 replies