yconic - McGill
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

McGill

A photo of MahamKhokhar MahamKhokhar
I am currently a senior in an Ontario high school aspiring to get admission in McGill's Economics program. I have a number of questions and I noticed some people from McGill on the forum. For starters I was checking out the website and I got confused since the Faculty of Arts required a person to take 2 science courses as prerequisites for their particular Economics program. Usually the arts only require a person to have 4U English and one 4U Math. Also I'm not sure what program should I apply for the 36 credits, 54 or the 62? Since I cannot understand the differences. Also, at this point in life most people want to move out their parent's houses, and seeing that I have been here in Canada a little under two years, I have still been struggling with getting a job...so if anyone out there could recommend anything that might help me pursue this possibility - I'd be grateful. Anticipating some help.

Cheers
Maham K.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
0 replies