yconic - McMaster application question
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

McMaster application question

A photo of Muirhead11 Muirhead11
I have applied to McMaster for engineering and I am just wondering if I had to do anything other than give them my e-mail address. I punched in my student number on their website but it didn't really do anything significant.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of steele steele

@Muirhead11 wrote
I have applied to McMaster for engineering and I am just wondering if I had to do anything other than give them my e-mail address. I punched in my student number on their website but it didn't really do anything significant.

If I recall correctly, McMaster didn't ever ask me to log into their website or anything. I just applied through OUAC, and that was it! They only take marks into consideration when making admissions decisions...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of schweitzer281 schweitzer281
you don't need to do anything it was just apply through OUAC and then play the waiting game. Then hope you get an e-mail from them :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of LRooke LRooke
You don't have to do anything beyond applying to McMaster on the OUAC portal. I did that, and they sent me an email with an offer of admission sometime in the middle/end of februrary.
Was this helpful? Yes 0