yconic - Mcmaster Business 1
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Mcmaster Business 1

A photo of AmbitiousMan AmbitiousMan
Hi, my current top is average is 85.33% but my english mark is 74. Will that affect my acceptance in any way?

I know the cutoff for last year was an 83, I'm not too sure about the exact cutoff this year. If anyone can let me know it will be highly appreciated.

Also, since the midterms marks in ouac, when do you think I'll be accepted?

Let me know if anyone of you gets accepted at the end of april or begining of may.

Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of michellec16 michellec16
Your english mark won't affect it. You will get in for sure, this year's cut-off is 84%. You should get accepted soon but it can anytime between when your midterms get on ouac and end of May.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of AmbitiousMan AmbitiousMan
Thanks for the reply. And what's your source for the cutoff for this year? I'm only asking that because I know a friend that got accepted to Mcmaster business during march and his acceptance letter told him to maintain 82%, therefore I thought the cutoff would be 82.

But either way I'm safe hopefully.

One more question: Say I get accepted, does that mean I have to maintain the same average (82%) as my friend?

Thanks again
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of michellec16 michellec16
84% is the cut-off that they said at the open house. don't need to worry you'll get in for sure :) Yes, you would have to maintain the same average.
Was this helpful? Yes 0