yconic - MCMASTER HEALTH SCI CONFIRMATION
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

MCMASTER HEALTH SCI CONFIRMATION

A photo of safarhealthsci1 safarhealthsci1
After finishing the sup. application I entered the access code and pass where needed. It took me to a page with my application and said RECEIVED on top. Does this mean Im done confirming because it also said RECEIVE before I even confirmed (on the application page before logging in).

Does this mean I confirmed, or am I doing something wrong?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of onlymatthew onlymatthew
I have no idea, but I would like to point out that this title is almost offensively misleading :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Meridian Meridian
I did a double take on the thread title too.

I did get an acceptance to MAC Life SCI by email today (yahoo). In that email it said MAC Health SCI offers would not be until early May.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of safarhealthsci1 safarhealthsci1

@Meridian wrote

I did get an acceptance to MAC Life SCI by email today (yahoo). In that email it said MAC Health SCI offers would not be until early May.

Applogies for the title :colors: , what was your life sci acceptance average?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mcgillhopeful mcgillhopeful

@Meridian wrote

yeah could you please tell us what was ur acceptance average
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mcgillhopeful mcgillhopeful

@Meridian wrote

yeah could you please tell us what was ur acceptance average
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of tucanj tucanj
I got accepted too with a Grade 11 average of 93%.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kyleigh711 kyleigh711

@safarhealthsci1 wrote
After finishing the sup. application I entered the access code and pass where needed. It took me to a page with my application and said RECEIVED on top. Does this mean Im done confirming because it also said RECEIVE before I even confirmed (on the application page before logging in).

Does this mean I confirmed, or am I doing something wrong?

That sounds right to me :) Good luck.

FYI, I thought the title made sense, although I can see why it might have freaked some people out.
Was this helpful? Yes 0