yconic - McMaster Health Science Supplementary Application Help?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

McMaster Health Science Supplementary Application Help?

A photo of RamanS RamanS
Hey guys, I was looking at the supp app for McMaster Health Sci because that is where I am hoping to go to after this year. After reading over the questions, I realized that I do not know where to start. I was just wondering if anyone who got accepted to Health Sci would give me some tips on how to start and what to write.

Thanks!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of inthemaking inthemaking
Jot down the first things that come to mind when you read each question, you still have tons of time until Feb so don't worry about actually writing it yet. That's how I approached my supp app - read the questions and wrote down my initial ideas, and then I didn't look over it for a week. During that week though, I would try and think about my ideas sporadically (in the shower, while walking to school, on a run etc) and I wrote down any new ideas I had. One week before it was due, I sat down and wrote out my answers (and it was pretty easy because I already had what I wanted to say formed in my head), then took another couple days to edit and refine them. Don't try and think of stuff that you think the BHSc students/faculty will want to see, since that will be quite obvious.
Was this helpful? Yes 0