yconic - McMaster Health Science
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

McMaster Health Science

A photo of shadowbuddy shadowbuddy
Hey guys, i'm just making this post to inquire on behalf of my friend. Well, she goes to a catholic school which doesn't exactly offer many extra-curricular other then sports. She is afraid that she will not be accept only on her marks due to the fact she doesn't have extra-curricular, but does maintain a mid 90 average. What do you guys think?

P.S. She does have a job babysitting, would that count for anything?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of Stratton Stratton

@shadowbuddy wrote
Hey guys, i'm just making this post to inquire on behalf of my friend. Well, she goes to a catholic school which doesn't exactly offer many extra-curricular other then sports. She is afraid that she will not be accept only on her marks due to the fact she doesn't have extra-curricular, but does maintain a mid 90 average. What do you guys think?

P.S. She does have a job babysitting, would that count for anything?

You don't really need extra-curriculars for McMaster HS, they don't look at that unless you want to brag about it in the supplementary application form. Just tell her to keep that avg. above 90% and write a solid supplementary app.

Good luck.
Was this helpful? Yes 0