yconic - McMaster Life Science Acceptances
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

McMaster Life Science Acceptances

A photo of KOBEstyll KOBEstyll
Hey does anyone know when life sci make offers?
also if u dont make health sci, but u applied to life sci do they give u that auto switch into life sci?
and whats a good cut off for mcmaster life science?
and also when u make life sci, hw much do u have to maintain :S
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of Chandlerowns Chandlerowns
Hey. Yeah all this is from personal experience, so it might not be representative of the whole population. I am also out of province so I might have been accepted later because of this.
Sooo I got accepted March 18th. I had a 95 average so I'm not really sure why I didn't get early admission, I think it was because I didn't have enough grade 12 courses at midterms or something. I don't know what you mean by autoswitch, but basically when you get your offer for life sci you have a week to accept. Then if you get into health science you can cancel the life sci acceptance and accept the health sci one. If you don't your acceptance into life sci still stands unless you cancel it. I think the cut off was somewhere in the mid 80s last year, and the average you have to maintain last year was an 84. Hope that helps.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of spciythainoodle spciythainoodle

@KOBEstyll wrote
Hey does anyone know when life sci make offers?
also if u dont make health sci, but u applied to life sci do they give u that auto switch into life sci?
and whats a good cut off for mcmaster life science?
and also when u make life sci, hw much do u have to maintain :S

I got in this year on January 25 based on grade 11 marks (90-92ish). Once you make it in you have to maintain 84%
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ografinger ografinger
Hello. I got accepted in late January. I had a 95% average in grade 11, and after acceptance, you must maintain an 84% average.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jessiexo jessiexo
Got in beginning of February... (like 10th or something?) Avg was 94.5% (In IB)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted