yconic - McMaster Life Science?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

McMaster Life Science?

A photo of bioboy bioboy
Hey guys,

I was wondering what my chances of getting into McMaster Life Science with a 86.3% average was. It seems like they still haven't accepted anyone under a 87% average yet?

Thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

A photo of HeyHiHello HeyHiHello
I have an 86.6 avg and I havent heard anything yet :/Some guy in another thread posted that the cutoff for life sciences is 88% this year :S
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of LandLBoy62 LandLBoy62
I had top 6 of 87.7 got accepted Friday.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I've a friend who has a 90 average and got accepted last Thursday and a friend who JUST got accepted with an average of around 86. Yours will be coming soon I'm sure.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MariamGuled MariamGuled

@HeyHiHello wrote
I have an 86.6 avg and I havent heard anything yet :/Some guy in another thread posted that the cutoff for life sciences is 88% this year :S

I got in with a 87.8 on friday, so that can't be right
Was this helpful? Yes 0

For those who got accepted, did you guys get an email or did it just appear on ur ouac?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

For those who got accepted, did you guys get an email or did it just appear on ur ouac?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MariamGuled MariamGuled

@HeyHiHello wrote

i got an email... and it said that it would be on my ouac within 3-4 business days
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of cyndaquil cyndaquil
Hey! I was accepted into Life Sciences back in February based off of a 91 % average from English, Chemistry, Biology and Advanced Functions. When I was accepted, I received the e-mail first and then OUAC was updated a few days later.
Was this helpful? Yes 0