yconic - McMaster Life Sciences vs. UWO Health Sciences
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

McMaster Life Sciences vs. UWO Health Sciences

A photo of ahmedk676 ahmedk676
I don't know what program to pick: McMaster Life Sciences or UWO Health Sciences. Any suggestions?

My long term goal is medical school but if that fails then my Plan B is to further my studies in Management and go into Hospital Administration.

Plus, does anyone know the statistics of how many of their own students do McMaster and Western accept into their own medical schools, respectively?

Thanks a lot!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of emotycka emotycka
Pick what you feel is best for you. You can prepare for med school at either University. If you can, visit both campuses. You'll know which you prefer.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JNBirDy JNBirDy

@ahmedk676 wrote
I don't know what program to pick: McMaster Life Sciences or UWO Health Sciences. Any suggestions?

My long term goal is medical school but if that fails then my Plan B is to further my studies in Management and go into Hospital Administration.

Plus, does anyone know the statistics of how many of their own students do McMaster and Western accept into their own medical schools, respectively?

Thanks a lot!!

Those programs aren't even similar... hopefully you already know that. If you do and still want to pick between the two, then choose the university that you like best.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@JNBirDy wrote

@ahmedk676 wrote

Thanks a lot!!

Those programs aren't even similar... hopefully you already know that. If you do and still want to pick between the two, then choose the university that you like best.

Yeah I know. My plan B was to go into Hospital Administration (if med school doesn't work out) so I applied to Western where I can comfortably do that.

How many students does Western take into their med school in first year?

Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

@Pomegranate wrote

@ahmedk676 wrote

@JNBirDy wrote

@ahmedk676 wrote

Thanks a lot!!

Yeah I know. My plan B was to go into Hospital Administration (if med school doesn't work out) so I applied to Western where I can comfortably do that.

How many students does Western take into their med school in first year?

You have no advantage if you do a Western undergrad or a Mac undergrad when applying to Western's med program.

& How much does McMasters med school take?
& Yeah, I've more or less narrowed which undergrad I want to do, just curious about med schools.
Thanks for the quick reply btw!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted