yconic - Mcmaster vs waterloo engin HELPHELPHELP):
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Mcmaster vs waterloo engin HELPHELPHELP):

A photo of PC24 PC24
I've got accepted into the chem engin co-op of both waterloo and mcmaster, but i couldn't decide which school to go to. Does the co-op in waterloo really tat great or they are just the same as the other schools'?

well everyone knows that waterloo is a really great engin school with their co-op programs but it's really hard to get a good GPA, which is really important when i hav to get into the master degree as well..besides I've heard tat ppl there don't have much activities?

On the other hand, mcmaster is good with engin as well and has smaller class sizes, idk but it seems that mcmaster's got a more balanced school life. But the co-op in mcmaster seems not to be as great as waterloo's. Arghhh i've been thinking about it for a week but still couldn't decide. Can someone please help me?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of Fasih Fasih
Waterloo's Co-Op program is amazing and you should definitely consider it! Personally, I didn't like Waterloo's campus, it was depressing. On the other hand, McMaster's campus was really nice. If you want a better student life, then go to McMaster. In terms of the program, you will learn basically the same things, but if I were you, I would highly consider Waterloo just because of its Co-Op program and the great opportunities available.

Difficulty wise Waterloo tends to be harder, but that all depends on how you work. If you are determined to keep up a high GPA and work hard at it, you can achieve it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0