yconic - MCMASTER vs. WESTERN : pros and cons please :)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

MCMASTER vs. WESTERN : pros and cons please :)

A photo of KcM11 KcM11
Hi i have been accepted to both social science programs at McMaster and Western and i would really appreciate other people's opinions on these school's programs/residences etc... Personal experiences would be great too :) im just trying to make a decision as i have to accept one of the offers in about a month lol thanks the posts!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of Cuiter23 Cuiter23

@KcM11 wrote
Hi i have been accepted to both social science programs at McMaster and Western and i would really appreciate other people's opinions on these school's programs/residences etc... Personal experiences would be great too :) im just trying to make a decision as i have to accept one of the offers in about a month lol thanks the posts!

In my perspective I would choose western because of the student life and experience. Residences are also better and a lot more fun. The campus is one of the best in canada.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of clarab clarab
I'd say Western- student life can't be beat. Just came home after first year, and can't wait to got back in September. Everything about it was absolutely amazing.

Any specific questions you have, I'd be more than happy to answer!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
Western: Better city, more exciting social scene, fairly decent social science programs, great school spirit, best student experience! :D SO BIASED HERE LOL
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ecabby ecabby
Western all the way
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of beyondsection17 beyondsection17
Western. No question. Feel free to ask me any questions you have too!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Cuiter23 Cuiter23
Looks like we have a clear winner here :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Emaad13 Emaad13
Just in case all of those people's opinions were not enough....

WESTERN!
Was this helpful? Yes 0