yconic - McMaster/Guelph/Ottawa
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

McMaster/Guelph/Ottawa

A photo of thelakeshow thelakeshow
which one is better for business?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
14 replies

A photo of slader23 slader23
Ive gotten in to all of them and I dont plan on going to any of them but if I were to choose I would say either McMaster or Ottawa are pretty decent Guelph still needs to develop its program and networking to be at the same level of these mid level business programs.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93
1. Mac
2. Ottawa
3. Guelph
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@g93 wrote
1. Mac
2. Ottawa
3. Guelph

+ 1

Mac for sure
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of BBABOSS BBABOSS
wait, guelphs not a high school?...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mikey12y mikey12y

@BBABOSS wrote

Lmao you have no right to talk about guelph, you know nothing about them LOL.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of LWilliams LWilliams
McMaster for sure, I just got accepted there today,though it's my number 3
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@mikey12y wrote

@BBABOSS wrote

except the fact that i got accepted last year... your right bro
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@BBABOSS wrote

@mikey12y wrote

@BBABOSS wrote

except the fact that i got accepted last year... your right bro

So you applied to a program with a ~75 cutoff and got in.... you didn't know that Guelph had majors.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

what:S i just didnt know what year you specialized...im sorry i didnt read the package they sent me. I was much more worried about getting into queens, which obviously didnt happen.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@BBABOSS wrote
what:S i just didnt know what year you specialized...im sorry i didnt read the package they sent me. I was much more worried about getting into queens, which obviously didnt happen.

You choose the major when you apply :bounce:

I get what you mean though. I could care less about my Guelph acceptance- don't know where it got to :)

Check your inbox
Was this helpful? Yes 0

See my dad got did my applications, and he just said do you want to apply to Guelph BCOMM as your 9th (he was rather nervous, and gave me a lot of back-ups) and I said sure. So i'm sure he chose accounting?...Thats weird that your first two years aren't general, then you pick your specialization.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of g93 g93

@BBABOSS wrote
See my dad got did my applications, and he just said do you want to apply to Guelph BCOMM as your 9th (he was rather nervous, and gave me a lot of back-ups) and I said sure. So i'm sure he chose accounting?...Thats weird that your first two years aren't general, then you pick your specialization.

Yeah, and there's so many different majors... some of them are so random that I would think that people wouldn't even know what they are and just pick something like accounting or undeclared.

Are you going through for your CA?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@g93 wrote

@BBABOSS wrote

Yeah, and there's so many different majors... some of them are so random that I would think that people wouldn't even know what they are and just pick something like accounting or undeclared.

Are you going through for your CA?

Hopefully, its been mine (and my dads dream, other then going to the NHL) for me to be a CA for a while, and I enjoy accounting.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of thelakeshow thelakeshow

@LWilliams wrote
McMaster for sure, I just got accepted there today,though it's my number 3

what was your average, if you dont mind sharing?
Was this helpful? Yes 0