yconic - McMaster's Anticipated cutoff range?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

McMaster's Anticipated cutoff range?

A photo of xAnthonyLeong xAnthonyLeong
Does anyone know a certain one?
On the site before it said 83~85
But i recently send an email and they said it was 85~86
Does this mean i have no chance of getting in since i have a total of 83.3 average atm
Also when do they send out their acceptance letters besides the early acceptances?
Any information at all will be greatly appreciated.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of iRamie iRamie
I don't think they count advance functions, do they?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of xAnthonyLeong xAnthonyLeong

@iRamie wrote
I don't think they count advance functions, do they?

They do not
English, Calculus, Physics and Chemistry
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jhoang jhoang
I just received my acceptance notification for mac engineering yesterday
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of TheKey TheKey
I'm guessing the cutoff range will be around 82 - 83ish %, but it really all depends on how many applicants applied and how high their marks were.

Some people on this forums got some acceptance letters from McMaster in January. But some of my friends recently received early acceptance letters yesterday.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of chatmike chatmike
Hey, last year around this time my average was also 83.something and i was stressed and pissed off because everyone was getting early acceptance left and right, you know what? You just gotta hang in there and do a bit better for your midterms for second semester. I bumped up my average to an 85ish and a few weeks after OUAC got midterm marks sometime in... april i think? I got my acceptance along with a crapton of other people.
Was this helpful? Yes 0