yconic - McMasters Health Science Supplementary Essay
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

McMasters Health Science Supplementary Essay

A photo of Nbwx Nbwx
Does anyone have copies of last years or previously submitted essay (and got accepted into the program?)

Questions:
•What in your opinion defines you as you?
•Select a four letter word in the English language which should be preserved and explain why.
•Describe your most difficult experience in dealing with others and how did you handle the situation?

I just some insight to get me started!

=====================================================================================
Also Would I get In Based on my marks as of now for McMasters Life Science or Health Science?

Advanced Functions:85-90
Chem: 92
Bio: 89
Physics:Next Semester
English: Next Semester
Calculus:Next Semester
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of futuredoc futuredoc

@Nbwx wrote
Does anyone have copies of last years or previously submitted essay (and got accepted into the program?)

Questions:
•What in your opinion defines you as you?
•Select a four letter word in the English language which should be preserved and explain why.
•Describe your most difficult experience in dealing with others and how did you handle the situation?

Several of us still have our responses to last year's questions up on the McMaster Health Sci Supp App '10-'11 forum (only the first question was the same as this year, though).

@Nbwx wrote
Also Would I get In Based on my marks as of now for McMasters Life Science or Health Science?

Advanced Functions:85-90
Chem: 92
Bio: 89
Physics:Next Semester
English: Next Semester
Calculus:Next Semester

Your acceptance into health sci @Mac is not dependent on your marks. As long as you meet the 90% cut-off, your acceptance will be based on your supplementary application.

Use this site to help you find admission information for all of the programs at McMaster: http://future.mcmaster.ca/admission/admission-requirements/
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted