yconic - messed up transcript
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

messed up transcript

A photo of Leesh1993 Leesh1993
My school made mistakes on my transcript and it already got sent to U of T. What should I do? I tried calling them. Didn't work tho.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of Gorges26 Gorges26
Keep calling them until they pick up... it's something the admissions office has to know about. You'll probably have to send in another (correct) copy of your transcript as soon as you can.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MaxwellEdison MaxwellEdison

@Leesh1993 wrote
My school made mistakes on my transcript and it already got sent to U of T. What should I do? I tried calling them. Didn't work tho.

I have notified UofT of the issue and you should hear an update promptly. All you have to do it sit back and wait. You're welcome.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
^
LOL
Eliminating competition, eh?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MaxwellEdison MaxwellEdison

@cyynthiia wrote
^
LOL
Eliminating competition, eh?

One down, 2499 to go.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
^
Good luck ;)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

still have 93.3% for life science application at U of T. Had my school not messed the transcript up the top 6 would have been 96%. Thank you school. Thank you...sigh.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Gorges26 Gorges26

@Leesh1993 wrote
still have 93.3% for life science application at U of T. Had my school not messed the transcript up the top 6 would have been 96%. Thank you school. Thank you...sigh.

Rather than enjoying the role of victim, why don't you do something about it? You can probably save yourself a scholarship by just making the effort to call U of T and send them a correct transcript. Your posts don't really mark you as a proactive person. :scratch:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Oh trust me, I put my best effort to fix this. I woke up an hour earlier than my usual waking time to call university of toronto (their line was busy for like 10 minute), and emailed them. It's all good now. my school just has to resend the marks in :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0