yconic - Mid-Term Marks, for Engineering
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Mid-Term Marks, for Engineering

A photo of sascer520 sascer520
I just wanted to make sure that universities only look at mid terms for second semester. What happens if your marks drop significantly after mid-term. For Example, what if an 80 in physics turned into a 70 final. Do they reject you if you drop a lot?

The thing is i started pretty low for physics, and i only have two labs, one test, and a quiz left to bring it up.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of maelong maelong

@sascer520 wrote
I just wanted to make sure that universities only look at mid terms for second semester. What happens if your marks drop significantly after mid-term. For Example, what if an 80 in physics turned into a 70 final. Do they reject you if you drop a lot?

The thing is i started pretty low for physics, and i only have two labs, one test, and a quiz left to bring it up.

same here
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ninetyfour ninetyfour
If you're accepted, you're accepted under conditions. Usually the conditions are to maintain a certain average (some schools it's 75%, others 82-84%), as well as getting above a certain grade for all the pre-requisite courses (usually 70% or 75%).
Was this helpful? Yes 0