yconic - Mid-term marks/acceptances
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Mid-term marks/acceptances

A photo of Tryhard Tryhard
Hey there guys, just wondering about mid term marks for post secondary before it gets entered in the computer for acceptances. I was just wondering about possible situations that can happen around this time. Let say a student is about to get his/her mid term marks for example : 77,78,75. Still having time to raise it up, but is entered and ready for university's to give out the final rounds of acceptances. Let say a decent university requiring a mid 80 average but if the student ends up with above 80's+ after final examination would he/she still get the acceptance?... even though the due date is june 2nd for final acceptances
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of heesoup heesoup
I think this depends on the universities one applies to...Contact the universities and ask.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of andrewk512 andrewk512
You mean getting accepted based on marks after midterms? I believe most universities dont do that.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@andrewk512 wrote
You mean getting accepted based on marks after midterms? I believe most universities dont do that.

lmao so that means even if a student with a 78 average doesn't get accepted after mid terms and keeps raising their mark up after final exams and gets it up to high 80's or low 90's the mark can still be used again for the following year applying once again?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@andrewk512 wrote

lmao so that means even if a student with a 78 average doesn't get accepted after mid terms and keeps raising their mark up after final exams and gets it up to high 80's or low 90's the mark can still be used again for the following year applying once again?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of VegaKrazmych VegaKrazmych
No, if you wait a year, you can use your final marks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0