yconic - Midterms
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Midterms

A photo of anthonyt94 anthonyt94
Hey I just had one question regarding midterms. If a university requires an 80% in English and you have lower than an 80% but your average is competitive for the program are you still eligible? To be more clear, when there is a minimum mark required for a course does it need to be that mark for midterm or just for your final? Thanks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of FMLFML FMLFML
I have the same question, my Calculus mark is alot lower then the required 85% due to a horrible test before midterm. But I'm confident that I can meet the prerequisite mark for the program. Will I stay be able to get acceptance after mid-terms?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of KingJW KingJW
Do non-semestered schools give two different marks before final marks?

Like my school sent out mid term marks around feb 5. and my bio teacher said those were the only marks. If so why can't we get another update to give to university?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of v70 v70
Next round of acceptances will be based on first semester finals and second semester midterms
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of anthonyt94 anthonyt94
Yes but does a prerequisite mark need to be required for the midterm or just for the final? For example if I got a 75% in English and the prerequisite is 80% but its only midterms, could I still be considered given that I get the 80% by final?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of v70 v70
If the program fills up before final grades are available, you won't get in.
Was this helpful? Yes 0