yconic - MIT at Western
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

MIT at Western

A photo of becc17 becc17
Has anyone been accepted to MIT at Western? My average is an 87... anyone know what my chances are?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of mattshore mattshore
I was accepted a couple of days ago. My average is sitting at 90 right now. Good luck!

ps: Western acceptances haven't been loaded to OUAC yet. So check your Western profile thing.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ChloeV ChloeV
I just got accepted to Western for MIT and MTP on Friday (March 4th) and I have a 93 average right now.
Now I just have to decide between the two...anyone know which one would be better?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of becc17 becc17
Thanks a lot :)
I checked the western thing and still nothing, at least I know where to check now.

And personally I would go with MTP. I heard there is a better chance at landing a job after graduating the program, but it's all what you prefer!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mattshore mattshore

@ChloeV wrote
I just got accepted to Western for MIT and MTP on Friday (March 4th) and I have a 93 average right now.
Now I just have to decide between the two...anyone know which one would be better?

Same. I hear MTP is a lot more exclusive (they only take 80 or so people per year). I'm probably going to go with that if I don't get into Ryerson RTA. Congrats!
Was this helpful? Yes 0