yconic - Most beautiful Campus
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Most beautiful Campus

A photo of blabla123 blabla123
Which university do you think has the most beautiful campus?

I really love McGill's campus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgyZDI8zMH0
Also Queen's and University of Toronto have really nice old buildings
Was this helpful? Yes 0
10 replies

A photo of SUMmer123456 SUMmer123456

@blabla123 wrote
Which university do you think has the most beautiful campus?

I really love McGill's campus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgyZDI8zMH0
Also Queen's and University of Toronto have really nice old buildings

Waterloo's campus is paradise on Earth.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Emaad13 Emaad13
Western is amazing, really old traditional and beautiful.
Waterloo is not good at all in my opinion...I went there, and it looked like my high school (which is old and nasty) except Waterloo is bigger :P

Order of Beauty:
1. Western
2. Queens/McGill (VERY CLOSE SECOND)

^ Three most beautiful school in Canada!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Zion Zion
I've only been to five, but I'd rank them McGill > Queen's > U of T > UBC > SFU.

Queen's is a bit too rural and U of T a bit too urban; McGill finds a perfect balance. UBC is overrated - nice scenery but ugly buildings. SFU looks like a prison.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
I didn't like U of T's campus. The buildings and everything is beautiful, yes, but I don't like the contrast between shiny glass towers and old style buildings. They're both great, it's just that it seemed to be a harsh contrast.

Not to mention now that I've lived almost in the country, downtown TO just seems like a cage with no sun.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of chatmike chatmike
I've only been to three, this is my ranking based on what i saw.

1. Western
2. Mac
3. Waterloo
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Emaad13 Emaad13

@Zion wrote
I've only been to five, but I'd rank them McGill > Queen's > U of T > UBC > SFU.

Queen's is a bit too rural and U of T a bit too urban; McGill finds a perfect balance. UBC is overrated - nice scenery but ugly buildings. SFU looks like a prison.

+1

One of the best aspects about McGill is its location that fits people of all personalities and preferences.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of iDream iDream
Laurier has the best campus!

lol jk.. McGill is beautiful!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of beyondsection17 beyondsection17
It really depends on what you look for in a campus. McGill and UofT are both gorgeous, but I don't like how they're in the middle of cities, I prefer an enclosed-campus setting. So I liked campuses like Western, Queen's, and Mac more than UofT or McGill.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of QCman QCman
i think the queens campus is pretty nice, i never visited any unis before choosing, i just street viewed what i could :P. i like ubc's campus even though its massive. I really like modern architecture so i dont think i like queens as much as all those historical building lovers out there but i think its still nice. Thats why i like Goodes hall so much , it mixes 2 separate architectural styles together.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Cuiter23 Cuiter23
1. Western (havent been there personally but the pictures and videos look AMAZING)
2. Queens
3. UBC
Was this helpful? Yes 0