yconic - Music Programs
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Music Programs

A photo of mugeniscute mugeniscute
Hey everyone i recently applied to

York
YK:Fine Arts-Music

Univeristy of Toronto
Concurrent Teacher Education - Music Education (MusBac Music Education, BEd) (CTEP)

McMaster University
Music I

University of Guelph
All other Arts subjects [MUSIC]

My Grade 12 midterm average was 83 ,which i hope to raise to a 90 for my finals (with Gods help)
i have 80+ marks in RCM Rudiments and Practical exams
and recived a 90 in vocals
should i include all of this info on my supplementary application or do the univerisities only care about your audition?

anyone in similar music programs feedback is gretaly appreciated
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of anotherxnight anotherxnight
It depends. What grade did you do? If it is grade 8 with grade 2 rudiments or higher, I'd say go for it. Less than that doesnt really mean too much.
I would really try to work to get into u of t! Sorry I'm not much help; I'm going through the same process! Good luck.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

well ill be completing grade 8 by april but i am playing grade 9 and 1o pieces for my audition .The things is i have to send in the supplementary application in first before i can set audition dates so all i have completed do far is basic rudiments and intermediate received 90s on both and my other practical exams

n really u are what songs are you playing for your audition
amd o would love to get into U of t
Was this helpful? Yes 0

well ill be completing grade 8 by april but i am playing grade 9 and 1o pieces for my audition .The things is i have to send in the supplementary application in first before i can set audition dates so all i have completed do far is basic rudiments and intermediate received 90s on both and my other practical exams

n really u are what songs are you playing for your audition
amd o would love to get into U of t
Was this helpful? Yes 0