yconic - My chances of being accepted?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

My chances of being accepted?

A photo of q6174 q6174
I go to high school in BC and i want to apply to Queens Sciences in Ontario. My average is 91%. I dont have any volunteer EC, just sports :(

and also, in the application, it says highest level achieved, idk which one to pick, 12 or senior? i was gonna put 12, but there is 13 too?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
I don't think there is a supplemental for Queens science, I'm in the same situation as you, except for the no ECs part.
I was just looking it up, pretty sure there's no supplemental, so you should be okay.
Just put 12.... grade 13 is not something to be proud of... lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ffcelik ffcelik
We had to put 11 for OUAC I think. Because that's the highest we actually "achieved". Grade 12 isn't achieved yet. This should be confirmed though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Atheven Atheven

@cyynthiia wrote
I don't think there is a supplemental for Queens science, I'm in the same situation as you, except for the no ECs part.
I was just looking it up, pretty sure there's no supplemental, so you should be okay.
Just put 12.... grade 13 is not something to be proud of... lol

everyone works at their own pace, you are in no position to say whats to be proud of or not in someone else's life. people with your mindset truly make me laugh!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of q6174 q6174
there is no supplemental? but they charge the regular 125$ application fee plus 85$ for Supplementary Fee?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@q6174 wrote
there is no supplemental? but they charge the regular 125$ application fee plus 85$ for Supplementary Fee?

The Queens PSE is the supplementary, its fairly short but it still makes a crucial difference in terms of acceptance.

My advice, as long as you have awards, and can fill the five activites with good ones (sports should be fine, and if you have something outside of school use that as well), you should have a competitive application.
Was this helpful? Yes 0