yconic - My chances of getting in somewhere? Honest opinion?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

My chances of getting in somewhere? Honest opinion?

A photo of DamianB9 DamianB9
my first semester didn't go as well as i wanted and as i expected i haven't been accepted anywhere yet, finished with:
Philosophy - 71
Data - 76
English - 77
My second semester is going excellent! currently have:
Accounting - 88
Economics - 87
Advanced Functions - 80
Business leadership - 83

if I hold these marks for mid terms what are my chances of getting in somewhere, applied to: (all for Business
Ryerson
Carleton
Windsor
Mcmaster
OttawaU
Brock(Sports Management)
haven't been accepted anywhere yet
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of Rela Rela
Your marks aren't horrid, you still have a chance in the programs you applied for. Don't be too concerned about not getting any acceptances, it's only March and there's still plenty of time.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Rela wrote
Your marks are horrid, you still have a chance in the programs you applied for. Don't be too concerned about not getting any acceptances, it's only March and there's still plenty of time.

i realize my first semester didnt go so well, but i think my second semester makes up for it, when do offers come out for after midterms, beginning of may?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Windsongs4 Windsongs4

@Rela wrote
Your marks are horrid, you still have a chance in the programs you applied for. Don't be too concerned about not getting any acceptances, it's only March and there's still plenty of time.

rela- wth? dont bash >:(

and damian (nice name btw) - your second semester marks should help, and though I dont know the programs you applied to very well, you should get in later on :) good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Windsongs4 wrote

@Rela wrote

and damian (nice name btw) - your second semester marks should help, and though I dont know the programs you applied to very well, you should get in later on :) good luck!

thanks I'm really hoping i do
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Rela Rela

@Windsongs4 wrote

@Rela wrote

LOL i just realized I forgot the "n't"
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Rela Rela

@Windsongs4 wrote

@Rela wrote

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Windsongs4 Windsongs4

@Rela wrote

@Windsongs4 wrote

@Rela wrote

... in that case my apologies :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mrcass32 mrcass32
Wait until 2nd semester midterms.

If you keep your pace, you shouldn't have a problem to get into all of these universities

Was this helpful? Yes 0